What is happiness? – To say in a word, happiness means a state of your mind where the desire to do or achieve anything ceases, Or you can say that in this situation you feel very satisfied inside yourself. Here is the 4 habits that will keep you happy forever.
1. Wake Up Early
When we wake up before sunrise every day, we have a different experience and we feel as if nature is welcoming us for a new and beautiful day.
Shortly before sunrise, the view of the sky is amazing and it seems as if a new energy is communicating within us.
This is my personal experience the day we wake up early in the morning — on that day we are happier and more confident. Happiness in a natural way.
Advantage of Waking Up Early
- Waking up early in the morning increases creativity.
- Waking up early in the morning provides plenty of time for meditation, yoga and exercise.
- Waking up early in the morning is a positive and good start to the day.
- According to Ayurveda, Waking up early in the morning brings a new energy in our body.
- By Waking up early in the morning, you can experience the beauty of nature in a better way.
- Waking up early in the morning keeps you mentally ready for the whole day’s work.
2. Yoga and Exercise
By regular meditation and yoga, we remain mentally and physically healthy. By doing regular yoga, along with physical diseases, our mental disorders also go away and we become mentally competent. It is a proven fact that yoga and meditation can remove all stress.
Those who do yoga regularly, their inner powers are awakened, so that they can face all kinds of situations.
3. Live in Present
According to reports, 70% to 90% of the time of most people goes into thinking of past, future and futile things. If we analyze the causes of our problems and stress then we will find that 90% of our stress is due in the past or in the future.
This means that we do not have any problem in the present and the cause of our stress is either an incident in the past or fear of the future.
If the cause of stress is past, then nothing can be done now, therefore we are leaving virus in our own mind by taking stress in vain. If there is any fear of future due to your stress, then its future can decide your present.
Therefore, if we live in the present, then the future will be good and if we are afraid of that fear which has not yet been born, then we will spoil our present time and our present will spoil our future.
Therefore, we should remain in the present and make it the best because neither we have any control over the past nor the future.
4. Do what you like
At least one hour a day do something that you like, like listening to music, reading, playing, or writing. Such tasks provide you with a new energy and recharge you.
If possible, we should choose our career in the same field which we like very much. Be it sports, education, technology or whatever. We should make our career in the field in which we are interested.
If we are working in an field in which we are not interested, then we have 2 options –
- First of all, change your field of work and make a career in the field in which we are interested.
- And secondly, if this is not possible, then we should make our current work our interest.